Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Trying to find my way

hi,
I am not sure what I am doing on my current project...everything seems so misoriented. Its been like a week, I am still notclear as to what my role is eventough they keep on saying I am the lead... LEAD for what and who am I leading. All I know is I have some resources off-shore and some resources On-shore (not sure when they are going to start). I feel like asking whois going to do the work till they start on this project. Anyways now I am trying to remap the requirements and see what candelivered and what cannot. It feels as if there is so much unknown in this project that it would grow beyond proportion and at some point I would say 'Do hell with it... I ain't going for a ride'. Right now I am still trying to stay positive and hopefully things turn around for me and for this project.
And yea today is the official Kick-off and nobody was here until 9.30....lol...
good luck.

No comments: